Under the supervision of the construction director, the project manager will be required to manage several types of projects of different sizes.
- Negotiate with subcontractors for the award of the contracts;
- Ensure compliance with established deadlines and allocated budgets;
- Prepare and negotiate the revisions, the notices of changes and additions, throughout the project;
- Attend the meetings and/or lead regular site meetings with the client, professionals and various stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with them.
Required profile :
- Minimum experience of five (5) years in building construction;
- College or university training in construction engineering, architecture or any other relevant training;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite and Microsoft Project, Revit, Autocad and PlanGrid software;
- Excellent written French;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Dynamic personality;
- Strong sense of initiative and organization;
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam : :
- Attractive and competitive salary according to experience;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.