Expansion of the building
Construction of an industrial building with an area of 50,000 square feet. Most of the building (35,000 square feet) serves as a distribution center for the K.I.D. company and the other section (15,000 square feet) will be used by another tenant.
The delivery of the K.I.D. spaces had to be done within a very tight deadline of 15 weeks.
- Identification and understanding of the challenges
- Coordination with the professionals
- Planning and monitoring of the construction schedule
- Cost control
- Construction and realization of the project
- Coordination and installation of the electromechanical equipment
- Management of post-construction guarantees