Health and safety prevention officer on construction sites
Under the supervision of the general superintendent and in collaboration with the foreman, the prevention officer oversees prevention, training and compliance with health and safety measures for workers on the construction site.
- Perform regular inspections of workplaces as well as work methods to ensure that the health and safety rules are respected, that the protective equipment is used properly and that all the necessary devices are in place and in good condition;
- Welcome new workers;
- Participate, in collaboration with the various stakeholders, in the correction of deviations that may be observed on the site;
- Offer continuous training to workers and advise them on prevention;
- Prepare the health and safety breaks;
- Participate in the development of prevention tools;
- Perform inspection reports;
- Perform all other job-related tasks.
Required profile :
- Health and safety agent course or equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a similar job;
- Excellent knowledge of the current health and safety regulations;
- Leadership and assertiveness;
- Ability to organize time and priorities;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience in the field of construction an asset;
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam : :
- Attractive and competitive salary according to experience;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.