Carpenter or apprentice carpenter
Under the supervision of the foreman, the carpenter or the apprentice carpenter will perform various carpentry work during the realization of industrial and commercial construction projects.
- Perform carpentry work on the construction site;
- Respect Ronam quality standards and requirements related to the performance of the work;
- Respect the health and safety regulations at work;
- An asset:
- Read and interpret plans, sketches and specifications inherent to the work;
- Inform the site foreman of any information necessary for the smooth running of the project and compliance with standards.
Required profile :
- Hold the CCQ card;
- Skillfull manually and ressourceful;
- Very dynamic and professional personality;
- Availability for work in the Quebec City region and/or outside;
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam :
- Attractive salary according to the agreement;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.