Under the supervision of the Chief Estimator, the Estimator will be responsible for various bid files for projects of different sizes.
- Analysis and compilation of submissions;
- Perform quantity calculations;
- Develop design-build proposals, budgets or proposals with plans and specifications;
- Search for subcontractors and new suppliers.
Required profile :
- DEC in architecture and/or estimation;
- Experience in building estimation would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge in commercial and industrial construction;
- Thoroughness and strong analytical mind;
- Strong sense of initiative and organization;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent French;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite, Autocad, Microsoft Project software;
- Knowledge of Expertisa, Constructbuy and Quoter Plan software would be an asset;
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam : :
- Possibility of teleworking 2 days a week;
- Possibility of finishing at 3 p.m. on Fridays
- Attractive and competitive salary according to experience;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.