Construction maintenance employee
Under the supervision of the general superintendent, the construction maintenance employee is responsible for finalizing the work after the completion of construction projects, correcting deficiencies, providing after-sales service, and ensuring that the work is completed according to Ronam quality standards.
- Perform service calls and coordination of subcontractors;
- Plan work schedules and ensure that they are respected;
- Monitor the quality of the work performed and ensure that the work meets Ronam quality standards;
- Keep the project team informed of any relevant information for the smooth running of the work;
- Ensure that the health and safety regulations at work are respected;
- Manage the needs and necessary equipment for the execution of the work.
Required profile :
- Minimum experience of three (3) to five (5) years in construction or in a similar position;
- Very dynamic and professional personality;
- Concern for a job well done;
- Availability for work in the Quebec City region and/or outside (very occasionally);
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam : :
- Attractive and competitive salary according to experience;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.